Wheat Cake – Chocolate.
Jai Shree Krushna,
Cake a favourite with kids and elders every occasion – this Christmas let us prepare this simple and tasty Wheat Cake for Shree Thakurji as Bhog Samagri – with time we must adopt new and alter conventional samagri…
- Glucose Biscuits – 3 packs.
- Orio Biscuits – 1 pack
- Eno salt – 1 sachet
- Milk – 1/2 glass
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
- Drinking Chocolate – 2 tbs. or Coco powder.
- Nuts + Resins
- Sugar – 1 tbs.
- Crush the biscuits together .
- Add milk – and stir the mixture – so as to have flowing consistency .
- Add Chopped Nuts , Resins , essence , sugar, eno salt. Mix well , beating for the frothy batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 mins. at 150 degree Celsius.
- Check with knife when done.
- Cool – cut into pieces .
- Serve with chocolate sauce .
- Let Shreeji enjoy with Chocolicious smile on Shree Mukh 🙂