Veggie Pancakes / Chilla.
Jai Shree Krushna,
Easy to prepare and delicious on a cool fall day, you’ll make these more than once. When possible, choose organic non-GMO ingredients. This savoury is all time favourite . Basic flours – mixed with fresh vegetables is a wonderful combination of Protein and Vitamins.
Pancakes are common Chilla in Indian homes. Offer this tempting snack to Shree Thakurji on misty mornings .
- 2 cups Chick Pea flour / Besan
- 1/2 cup white all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Hing
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon ground Coriander Seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped Parsley / Coriander
- 1 1/4 cups cold water
- 1 cup Moong Sprouts
- 1/4 cup shredded Carrots
- 1/4 cup shredded Cabbage
- 1 Inch grated Ginger
- 1-2 Green Chillies Chopped.
- Organic Ghee or Olive Oil for frying .
Serve hot to Shree Thakurji with all devotional affection.