jai shree krushna ,
Lauki / Dudhi / Bottle Gourd is a common vegetable grown. It has cooling effect and is very good medicinally too.
Let us prepare this light ,delicious and quick Halwa for Shree Thakurji . Our feelings for this preparation is Shree Thakurji maintain good health. Serve this green Halwa in doodh ghar samagri catagory .
- 300 gm. Lauki (bottle gourd), peeled and grated
- 250 gm. khoya / Mawa/ solified milk
- Sugar to taste
- 50 gm. almonds chopped
- 50 gm. pistachios chopped
- 1/2 cup ghee
- Milk as required
- Take a pan put grated bottle gourds with little water and boil it. Drain the grated Lauki. Take another pan and heat ghee in it. put boiled bottle gourd, sugar and cook well now add khoya in it and cook for 3 minutes.In the end put almonds and pistachio and cook it for 5 minutes and serve it.
- Please be particular that the colour of Dudhi is green when the cooking is finished.